I aspire to be not-well-behaved. Of course, it's not as easy as it sounds.
“To Hell With Well Behaved … Recently a young mother asked for advice. What, she wanted to know, was she to do with a
7-year-old who was obstreperous, outspoken, and inconveniently willful? ‘Keep her,’ I replied. … The suffragettes refused to be polite in demanding what they wanted or grateful for getting what they deserved. Works for me.”
—Anna Quindlen/Newsweek
3 comments:
1- Based on what the author says, which of the following can be inferred?
a)in the great martian sufragette movement,
all the martian women wore bloomers and rode bicycles.
b)there are no martian women. there is only ml gupta.
c)kanpur's fabric of reality is ephemeral to the point of being epiphanic.
d)it is possible for sitaram yechury to wear bloomers.
e)english is a very phunny language, and thur, quid pro quo, the above paragraph is very phunny.
D)
Hands up! I wanna tickle you
Post a Comment