dude, the browser will show it in webdings only if the reader's computer has webdings. and as i see it, webdings is only part of the office 2007 package. other people will see the text written out in times new roman.
yaar, i must have been drunk when I made this post. As i see it however, I haven't been drunk in quite a while. In conclusion, I don't know. Incoherency is today's theme.
4 comments:
thing or think? :P
dude, the browser will show it in webdings only if the reader's computer has webdings. and as i see it, webdings is only part of the office 2007 package.
other people will see the text written out in times new roman.
oh, and you can read it here too.
yaar, i must have been drunk when I made this post. As i see it however, I haven't been drunk in quite a while. In conclusion, I don't know. Incoherency is today's theme.
hmm...
Post a Comment