Saturday, 11 October 2008

I am excusing myself. Into relative oblivion. I don't feel so good. God, I am actually writing the truth about myself for a change. I feel as good as a lone cactus plant in a desert. Well, I am not quite sure how they feel actually. Anyways, Good night. See you. But you know, come to think about it, if I do feel like a lone cactus plant in the desert, I am probably in relative oblivion already.

2 comments:

Suchreet said...

dats gr8

oblique-skeptic said...

Relative Oblivion...hmm...interesting...is it close to the absolute one?

Is there an absolute one?

Can ur relative be my absolute and vice-versa..


(See now even the comments on your blog are pointless)


But this I say,

Come back,
Its more fun here,
Its more fun here.

Come back,
You'll love this place more,
You'll love this place more,
than you ever loved it there.

Word Verification - hzkim

They missed me by a letter :D