Sunday, 16 November 2008

Godspeed.

Clear and honest introspection is one of the most difficult things. How do you really know what you are thinking? And what is the true nature of beginnings? Is a beginning also the end of something else? Today is an evening of questions. When the sun slides out of sight, below the horizon, or amongst wonderful dust-colored clouds, is it the end of something or the beginning of something else? As I said, today is an evening of questions. I feel like asking questions. I also feel like moving towards stemming-from-the-heart idealism, as foolish as idealism in its skin might be. I feel like looking for reason in things. I feel like looking for purpose in actions, events, things. And then expectedly come to the question- what is the purpose of me? And I return to the ideas of a year and a half back, I return to a search for purpose having culminated back then in a radical idea, in a deadline, in 30.

Today, I also realised that as much as I, sometimes violently, refuse to believe in some of his ideas, and nobody knows about this refusal part, I realised that Mr. Nietzsche is, in fact, right about most things, perhaps all of the things he has said in introspetion and observation.

Anyways, I wanted to write something, what shall I say, ceremonious maybe. It seems I haven't succeeded, but anyways. This blog has seen good and bad, brilliant and not-so-brilliant, honest and not-so-much-honest. Some of the writings on this blog have been close to my heart, some have been written with a lot of love. It has probably been a medium of expression, sometimes even a vent. Also perhaps, it has been the manifestation of a need. Who is to say for certain what it has been. Tomorrow, however, it shall go. Godspeed.

1 comment:

Suchreet said...

u shall not delete this blog. period.