Thursday, 26 June 2008

I see Sanam's Happy B'day post here. And then I see no Sahil Dhar Hakim's Happy B'day post. Did he sign up for discrimination when he signed up his Birthday Form? The 'B'day Form'- it's a Form you get before you come out into this world from the other one- simple Form- you fill up your B'day Date. Get me a Sahil Dhar Hakim Happy B'day Post or i'll get one myself.
And I definitely want a Mayank Raina Happy B'day Post. I don't think he signed a second form when he signed his B'day Form. So, i'll try and make it to Chandigarh by then. Or else, somebody there get me a Happy B'day Mayank Raina Post.
And oh ya, my blog's old look is back- I like it better this way.

2 comments:

Liar Goodspeed said...

communist!

Suchreet said...

i like this more too. than that map of some unknown country. this is more of u. i wont be here for mayank's bday yet again. some stupid wedding in jaipur. bt i sure wud like to c a happy bday post for him :)