NOISE

Tuesday, 26 August 2008

I gave a Commencement Address :).
Posted by Piyush Goswami at 10:46 pm
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

ABOUT ME

Piyush Goswami
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (9)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (21)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (21)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (77)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ▼  August (7)
      • Okay, I conclude I am bored again. Maybe that's be...
      • Commencement Address
      • I gave a Commencement Address :).
      • The dancing horses and subject pronouns, speak of ...
      • I am angry- at nothing in particular, for no reaso...
      • This is fuck-off-world night.
      • road side philosophers,in neglect's attire and a v...
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (7)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.