Wednesday, 18 March 2009

Hope. Is gone.
But then, Nietzsche calls hope a vile thing- perhaps, it isn't that bad that it has gone.

The other day, kept rat poison in the other room to kill a mouse in the house. It must have had some of that poison during the night. In the morning, as I walked into my bathroom, it was lying dead there.
After I read this mail, I put the dead mouse in a polythene bag, walked a 200 meters from my house and threw it away.

3 comments:

Liar Goodspeed said...

somebody needs lithium!

oh, oh, i know your red-indian name!!
it's 'needs-big-time-help'
:P

Suchreet said...

kya hua!? ek to na itni ambiguous blog posts kaun likhta hai?? and i jst realised ur blog is open to comments again.

Piyush Goswami said...

@roadie: No, my real red-indian name is 'needs-a-haircut'.
And i did get a haircut just now, so now there's a single name cum red-indian name- Piyush.