yeah... why're they blurred?
you took them without wearing spectacles didn't you ? :D :D :D
Well, eff anybody who doesn't like them. I absolutely love them. And they are blurred because I took them that way.
swami,swami,swami.You don't have to 'tinker' with the camera...you just need to make it work. work well.
saare ke saare wallpapers hain!! :)
i can possibly understand ur extinguished desire for beer, but why the fuck don't you write anymore, fred!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
yeah... why're they blurred?
you took them without wearing spectacles didn't you ?
:D :D :D
Well, eff anybody who doesn't like them.
I absolutely love them.
And they are blurred because I took them that way.
swami,swami,swami.
You don't have to 'tinker' with the camera...
you just need to make it work. work well.
saare ke saare wallpapers hain!! :)
i can possibly understand ur extinguished desire for beer, but why the fuck don't you write anymore, fred!
Post a Comment