Look what I got :) :) -
* "The crescent of a new moon,
The exuberance of a shooting star,
The sound of a blues guitar,
The brilliance of the brightest star,
The descent of a lovely evening,
The silence of a peaceful study,
The knowledge of an old library,
The wisdom of a quiet smile,
The freedom of a soaring bird,
The beauty of a silent valley,
The elegance of a placid lake,
The purity of a snow flake,
The journeys of a feathery cloud,
The adventures of a meandering stream,
The majesty of roaring thunder,
The freshness of a new dawn,
The sparkle of the morning dew,
The radiance of the rising sun,
Blessed, be your travels...." !!!
* "Astonish Me!"
* The latest issues of 'The Economist' and 'The Scientific American India'.
* And two milkybars!
By the way, I leave tomorrow to join the 'Indian Oil Corporation Limited' as 'Officer in Grade A'. I will be in Gurgaon for 2 weeks at the Indian Oil Institute of Petroleum Management.
4 comments:
wall the best!
then y the sudden change in plans?
;)
@divya: 'banda yeh bindaas hai'? :D
braggart...
Post a Comment