Did I ever tell you I like the way you think buster?
Thanks roadie. I like the name buster.
dhappa!
Buster sounds like a name of a dog to me :<)
@D: chup oye! x-(
@Harshal: Thats the real Divya, not me:p but strangely, thats exactly the first thought that came to my head too:)@Divya: High five:p
buster fatty ka dog hota hai 'five find outers and the dog' series by enid blyton mein.. mere dimag mein bhi ye hi aayaa tha.
Thanks people. Now I am a dog. Better still, I am Fatty's dog. Time to go sniffing around for my bone.Meanwhile, you can feed me doggy treats and play fetch. You can say 'Fetch Buster! Fetch!!'
@ Piyush: seems like 'Buster' is not a sufficiently creative name for someone who names their own dog 'IKE'... how did u come up with IKE again? :p @D: high 5! :)
nai, we ll just scrape this name. u know i hate dogs.
@ such: Just when I thought my doggy treats were a'coming! ?!
i ll get u donuts neways.
@the real Divya: okay, now i get it..but still, i dont like when someone calls him a dog! i hate dogs! :|baaki tum logon ki marzi toh hai hi ;)
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Did I ever tell you I like the way you think buster?
Thanks roadie. I like the name buster.
dhappa!
Buster sounds like a name of a dog to me :<)
@D: chup oye! x-(
@Harshal: Thats the real Divya, not me:p
but strangely, thats exactly the first thought that came to my head too:)
@Divya: High five:p
buster fatty ka dog hota hai 'five find outers and the dog' series by enid blyton mein.. mere dimag mein bhi ye hi aayaa tha.
Thanks people. Now I am a dog. Better still, I am Fatty's dog.
Time to go sniffing around for my bone.
Meanwhile, you can feed me doggy treats and play fetch. You can say 'Fetch Buster! Fetch!!'
@ Piyush: seems like 'Buster' is not a sufficiently creative name for someone who names their own dog 'IKE'... how did u come up with IKE again? :p
@D: high 5! :)
nai, we ll just scrape this name. u know i hate dogs.
@ such: Just when I thought my doggy treats were a'coming! ?!
i ll get u donuts neways.
@the real Divya: okay, now i get it..but still, i dont like when someone calls him a dog! i hate dogs! :|
baaki tum logon ki marzi toh hai hi ;)
Post a Comment