Sound in: shoes on asphalt. Otto Rank is on his morning run. A light yet powerful whirring sound becomes louder as it comes closer. I ride in on this motorbike and stop right by him. Otto stops. He studies me and with a smile that borders on wry, asks, "So, you're ready then?" I smile, "now, Otto, not then." "Ha ha, yes. So, you're ready now?" "Yes."
He climbs onto the back, and I drive the motorbike forward. Its still somewhat dark, and sunrise is just around the corner. Literally. As I drive round the curve in the mountain road, the rising sun is visible right ahead. Orange ball sun- just right. I race the motorbike ahead, then off the road. And then off a plank cantilevering off an edge and overlooking the valley below. Into the sun, and over the valley. There are grave dangers, and I might not make it.
A few ten seconds later, the bike lands on an open field atop the mountain on the other side. Thud, a few bumps but then level and straight on. A little distance off, I stop the bike. Of course, I look exhilarated. "Okay Otto, I must go now." Otto smiles knowingly, and climbs off. And I drive off into the vast open field that must be all mine. Its an Otto morning.
Typical Capricorn bullshit.
No comments:
Post a Comment