NOISE

Saturday, 14 February 2009

"You wouldn't know. You don't know."
And I said- what could I say.
Posted by Piyush Goswami at 2:14 am
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

ABOUT ME

Piyush Goswami
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (9)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (21)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (21)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ▼  February (4)
      • "I want closure, to this day.""Nope, you can't hav...
      • So I get my first rejection letter today, from Pri...
      • "You wouldn't know. You don't know."And I said- wh...
      • Burn it
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (77)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (7)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.